Tuesday, June 30, 2020

30/JUN/2020 - यदि आप किसी विदेश यात्रा पर जाते हैं और आपके साथ कुछ अनहोनी होती है, तो इसके लिए कई बार आप खुद जिम्मेदार होते हैं। / If you go on a trip abroad and something untoward happens to you, you are often responsible for it.

          My blog has a translation of both Hindi and English            

Hindi Translation


A Nepali Tredition

                                               
नमस्कार मित्रों,

कैसे है आप सब मै आशा करता हूँ आप सभी कुशल पूर्वक होंगे।
आज मै आपको अपने एक पिछले अनुभव को शेयर करते हुए बताऊंगा की कैसे कभी कभी आपका एक छोटा सा मज़ाक या बड़बोलापन आपको आपकी यात्रा के दौरान किसी बड़ी मुसीबत में डाल सकता है हमेशा ये याद रखे की आप अपने देश में कितने भी पैसे वाले या शक्तिशाली सियासी जान पहचान क्यो ना रखते हो परन्तु दूसरे देश के लिए आप एक साधारण टूरिस्ट मात्र ही है अगर आप किसी देश में घूमने मकसद से गए है या जा रहे है तो आपको वहाँ के लोगो का और वहाँ के कानून का पूरा पूरा सम्मान करना होगा। 
सम्मान तो आपको अपने देश के नागरिको एवं कानून का भी करना चाहिए परन्तु कुछ लोगो को मैंने देखा है की वो अपने पैसे और रसूख का गलत इस्तेमाल करते है और निर्धन और कमजोर लोगो पर अपने पैसे और रसूख का घमण्ड दिखाते है मुझे लगता है की वो मानसिक तौर पर बीमार है या उनको उनके घर परिवार में यह शिक्षा नहीं मिली है कि किसी इंसान से कैसे मिलते है, मुझे लगता है उनको किसी अच्छे मानसिक रोग के डॉक्टर को दिखाना चाहिए या ऐसी घटना उनके जीवन काल में उनके साथ एक बार अवश्य घटित होनी चाहिए।
जिससे उनको पता चले की उनको भी ऐसा ही लगता होगा जिनके साथ आप ऐसी दुर्व्यवहार करते है क्योकि इंसान को इंसान न समझना आपका इंसान होने पर लानत है 
और यहाँ मै एक बात ज़रूर कहना चाहूंगा की सभी पैसे वाले या रसूख वाले इस तरह की सोच नहीं रखते मै कितने ही ऐसे लोगो से मिल चूका हूँ जिनसे मिल करके आपको लगेगा की आप किसी अच्छे, पढ़े लिखे, समझदार इंसान से मिल रहे है जो इंसान को इंसान समझाते है और इससे जो दूसरा व्यक्ति आपसे मिल रहा है उसके दिल में भी आपके प्रति सम्मान और बढ़ेगा न की आपसे सिर्फ वो मतलब के लिए मिलेगा। मेरी दादी कहा करती थीं की ये ज़बान ही आपको इज़्ज़त दिलवा सकती है और ये ज़बान ही आपको बेइज़्ज़त कराती है।  




यह घटना 2010-11 की गर्मियों के दौरान की है मै कुछ व्यक्तियों के समूह को ले कर नेपाल की यात्रा पर गया था जहाँ पहले हम पोखरा गए और उसके बाद आकर हम काठमांडू में रुके यात्रा की व्यवस्था वहां के ग्राउंड हैंडलर ने बहुत अच्छी की थी। और मैं अपने इस सप्लायर से काफी सालो से डील कर रहा था लिहाजा मेरी उस एजेंट से काफी अच्छे सम्बन्ध थे। और आज भी है असल में उस घटना के बाद और ज्यादा गहरे सम्बन्ध बन गए है 
यह एक 45 लोगो का समूह था चुकी आप जब किसी से मिलते है तो उसके व्यवहार के बारे में एकदम से नहीं जान जाते है उनको आप धीरे धीरे समझते है कि वो किस प्रकार की सोच रखते है हमारे इस समूह में भी कुछ दुर्वव्हारिक लोग थे जिसका ज्ञान मुझे बाद में हुआ जब हम बुरी तरह से फस गये।  
जब हम काठमांडू में थे तो हमारे भ्रमर का पहला ही दिन था और सभी लोगो को शाम के समय का फ्री टाइम अपने हिसाब से बिताने के लिए दिया था कुछ लोग कैसिनो में गए हुए थे कुछ लोग बाजार घूमने गए थे कोई कही तो कोई कही अपने अपने तरीके से काठमांडू में घूमने का आनंद लें रहे थे।  
हमारे ये मित्र जो की दुर्वव्हारी प्रवत्ति के थे ये भी किसी पब में मजा कर रहे थे बातो बातो में अपने बड़बोले और घमंडी प्रवत्ति के कारण इन लोगो ने बार टेंडर से जो की एक नेपाली नागरिक था उससे मज़ाक मज़ाक में यह कह दिया की तुम्हारे यहाँ का खाना और यहाँ का माहोल हमें बहुत अच्छा लगा हम कल फिर आएंगे और हम करीब 50 -60 लोग आये है उनको भी अपने साथ लाएंगे आप काल शाम का पूरा इंतज़ाम बना के रखियेगा और सभी के लिए कैबरे डाँसर का भी इंतज़ाम करियेगा कल का पूरा शाम हम सभी आपके पब का लुत्फ़ उठाएंगे। (आपने देखा होगा अमूमन नेपाली लोग काफी सीधे और ईमानदार होते है तभी नेपाल में चोरी जैसी घटनाये नहीं होती और यहाँ भारत में लोग अपने घरो में काम के लिए नेपाली लोगो को प्रीफर करते है) यह सारी बाते करके ये लोग होटल वापस आ गए और बात को भूल भी गये।




अगले दिन इन लोगो ने नेपाल का सिटी टूर और कैसिनो वगैरह इंजोये किया। और जो तीसरा दिन था वो हमारी तरफ से फ्री था उस दिन आप अपने तरीके से घूमिये फिरिये शोपिंग वगैरह करिये और अपना टूर का आनन्द लेने के लिए था मै भी घूम फिर के अपने लिए थोड़ी बहुत शॉपिंग करके और दोपहर का लंच वगैरह करके होटल वापस आ करके सो गया  शाम को मैंने सोचा सभी से मिल लू और सबसे उनके अनुभवों को जान लू और उनसे एक फीड बैक फॉर्म भरवा लू मै बारी बारी सभी के कमरों में जा के खटखटा कर फॉर्म दे रहा था और उनसे उनके अनुभवों और मेरे द्वारा दिए गए सेवाओं का प्रतिपुष्टि भी ले रहा था इसी के तहत मै इनके कमरे में भी गया परन्तु इनका कमरा बंद था मैंने सोचा शायद ये लोग अभी वापस नहीं आये है मै  थोड़ी देर बाद आके इनसे मिल लूंगा। 
मै थोड़ी देर बाद फिर से गया पर अभी तक वो लोग नहीं आये थे मैंने सोचा शायद ये लोग निचे कैसिनो में होंगे मै वहा गया पर ये लोग  नहीं थे। 
मै लौट कर फिर से चेक किया पर इन लोगो का कोई अता पता नहीं था मै होटल के रिसेप्शन पर गया और उनसे पूछा की इस रूम के गेस्ट कब निकले थे और कब वापस आये थे तो रेसप्सनिस्ट ने बताया की सुबह इन् लोगो से कोई लोकल रेसिडेंट मिलने आया था और शायद उसी के साथ ये लोग निकले है मुझे थोड़ा आश्चर्य हुआ की यहाँ नेपाल में इन लोगो का कौन रिलेटिव निकल आया और जहा तक मुझे लगा था ये लोग पहली बार नेपाल आये थे मैंने रेसेप्टिनिस्ट से पूछा की आप बता सकती है ये कौन लोग थे उसने कहा मुझे ये तो नहीं पता लेकिन ये लोग नेपाली भाषा में हमारे एक वेटर से बात कर रहे थे मैंने उनसे पूछा आपका वो वेटर कहा है मुझे उससे मिलना है उन्होंने बता दिया की वो वेटर पीछे आपको होटल के किचन की तरफ मिल जायेगा। 
मै वहाँ गया और उस वेटर से मिला और उनके बारे में उससे पूछा मेरे पूछने पर उसने बताया की वो लोग उसी पब से आये थे जहा ०२ दिन पहले ये लोग गए थे और उसने कहा साहब वो लोग अच्छे लोग नहीं है आपके साथ आये हुए लोगो को हानि भी पंहुचा सकते है।  मैंने उससे पूछा कि क्यों उन्होंने ऐसा क्या किया है जो वो लोग उनको हानि पहुचायेंगे और उनसे उनकी क्या दुश्मनी है वो लोग तो टूरिस्ट है उन्होंने उनका क्या बिगड़ा है मै अभी पुलिस को खबर करता हूँ तब वेटर ने कहा आप पुलिस को खबर करना चाहे तो कर सकते है लेकिन पुलिस भी उसमे कोई हाथ नहीं डालेगी मैंने पूछा क्यों तब उसने बताया की आपके मित्र लोग ०२ दिन पहले वहाँ गए थे वहाँ खूब मौज मस्ती की शराब, खाना, डांस वगैरह हुआ और आपके दोस्तों ने दूसरे दिन के शाम  लिए 60 लोगो का पब बुक करके आये थे। लेकिन वो वह गए ही नहीं उस पब के मालिक ने 60 लोगो के हिसाब से इंडियन शाकाहार और मांसाहार खाने के साथ साथ रशियन कैबरे डांसर का भी इंतज़ाम कर के रखा था लेकिन इन लोगो के न जाने के कारण उसका सारा खाना पीना एंड डांसर का पैसा बर्बाद गया इसी के लिए वो लोग इनको उठा कर ले गए है मै यह सब सुन कर भौचक्का रह गया और सोचने लगा की अब क्या किया जाये मुझे ऐसा लग रहा था कि इनको अगर कुछ हो गया तो मै वापस जा कर इनके परिवार को और अपने ऑफिस को क्या जवाब दूंगा तब मेरा अनुभव भी इतना नहीं था और मुझे लग रहा था की जैसे मैंने ही कोई दोष किया हो मैंने उस वेटर से कहा भाई इन लोगो ने तो मुझे फंसा दिया अब मै क्या करू।  मेरे तो कुछ भी समझ में नहीं आ रहा था मैंने तुरंत अपने लोकल ग्राउंड हैंडलर (एजेंट) को फ़ोन किया और सारी घटना से अवगत कराया उस वक्त रात के 08 बज रहे थे। मेरे हैंडलर ने कहा आप रुकिए मै देखता हूँ कि मै क्या कर सकता हूँ लेकिन अगर कोई पुलिस केस होता है तो मै उसमे इन्वॉल्व नहीं होऊंगा। तब आप ही देखिएगा मैंने कहा ठीक है आप आइये मैंने सोचा यूँ अकेले जाना सही नहीं होगा। और साथ ही मैंने उस वेटर से भी निवेदन किया की वो भी हमारे साथ चले क्योकि वो उन लोगो को जनता था कुछ देर सोचने के बाद वो वेटर साथ चलने को तैयार हो गया। थोड़ी देर बाद मेरा एजेंट वहां आया और वह अपने साथ एक और व्यक्ति को लाया था उसने बताया की उसकी काठमांडू में काफी अच्छी जान पहचान है तो हम चारो उस पब में गए और वहां के मालिक से उस वेटर के ज़रिये करीब एक घंटे बाद मुलाकात हो पायी। और वहा का 04 घंटे का समय जो मैंने वहां बिताया मुझे आज भी नहीं भूलता वो आदमी देखने से ही बड़ा क्रूर और निर्दयी लग रहा था और पता चला वह एक गैंगस्टर भी है उसके कई सारे पब, मसाज सेंटर, वैश्यावृत्ति के सेंटर, जुए खाने, शराब खाने आदि चलते थे। और थोड़ा सा रसूख वाला भी था अब मुझे याद आ रहा था कि वेटर ने क्यों  कहा था आप उसका कुछ नहीं बिगड़ सकते। 
मैंने उस व्यक्ति से नमस्कार की मुद्रा में बताया की हम लोग इंडिया से आये है और ये लोग भी हमारे साथ आये थे मैंने उसको बताया की मुझे इस सब के बारे में कुछ भी नहीं पता था मुझे तो इस वेटर ने बताया कि इन्होने क्या कांड किया है मै इनकी तरफ से माफ़ी मांगना चाहता हूँ और आपसे निवेदन करता हूँ की आप इनको छोड़ दे उसने पूछा आप क्यों इनके बारे में पूछ रहे है आपका क्या रिस्ता है मैंने बताया की मै  एक टूर ऑपरेटर हूँ और 50 यात्रियों का एक समूह ले कर नेपाल की यात्रा पर आया हुआ हूँ कल दोपहर को हमारी वापसी है तब उसने बताया की इन लोगो ने जो किया सो किया साथ ही साथ ये अपना रसूख एंड पैसे का घमंड मुझको दिखा रहे थे तभी मैंने इनको उठवा लिया अमूमन हम लोग टूरिस्ट को तंग नहीं करते और न ही टूरिस्ट हमको परेशान करते है आप देखिये मेरे पब में कई सारे भारतीयों के साथ साथ विदेशी सैलानी भी आये है और आते रहते हैं हम सभी का सम्मान करते है और यही अपेक्षा रखते है की वो हमारा भी सम्मान करेंगे परन्तु इन् लोगो ने उल्टा काम किया मै तो इन लोगो को नहीं छोड़ूंगा मै समझ गया था की इसकी आत्मसम्मान को चोट पहुंची है और इसकी ईगो को संतुष्ट करने पर ही ये मान जायेगा लेकिन अभी तो ये बहुत भडका हुआ है मेरे समझ में नहीं आ रहा था की मै इसको समझाऊ कैसे खैर इतने में उसके कुछ मिलने वाले लोग आ गए और वो उनके साथ व्यस्त हो गया मैंने मौका देख कर उससे पूछ लिया कि श्रीमान क्या मै उन लोगो से एक बार मिल सकता हूँ उसने अपने आदमी की तरफ इसरा करते हुए मिलवाने की अनुमति दे दी हम चारो लोग उसके आदमी के पीछे पीछे गए तो देखा की उन लोगो के इनको सुअरो के बाड़े  में रखा हुआ था और बदन पर लंगोट के अलावा कुछ नहीं था और बदबू आ रही थी मुझे लगता है सुअरो और पोटी के बीच में रखा गया था और देख कर लग रहा था की उनको खूब पिटा गया हैं उन लोगो ने हमें देखा और हमने उनको देखा और मैंने इशारे से पूछा की ये क्या किया आप लोगो ने तब उन लोग कहने लगे अंकन भाई गलती हो गयी बचा लो नहीं तो ये साले मार डालेंगे मैंने उनसे कहा ये सब करने की ज़रूरत ही क्या थी यार और हमने उनके आदमियों से कहा की इनको नहाने की परमिशन दीजिये फिर आपके मालिक के पास चल कर उनका जो भी हिसाब किताब है करवाते है और मैंने उनसे कहा की अभी भूल जाओ तुम क्या हो उस आदमी के आते ही उसके पैर पकड़ लेना बाकि देखते है तुम लोगो ने जो रायता फैलाया है उसको कैसे समेटा जाये 
हम लोगो को देख करके उनके भी जान में जान आयी थी लेकिन अभी रास्ता दूर था 
कुछ देर बाद हम फिर उस व्यक्ति के सामने पहुंचे जो वहाँ का मालिक था वह हमसे पूछने लगा बताओ क्या करना है मैंने और मेरे एजेंट और जो एजेंट के साथ आया हुआ एक अन्य व्यक्ति था उसने अपने जान पहचान को उसके सामने रखते हुए माफ़ करने की गुज़ारिश करने लगे 
इस पर वह व्यक्ति बोलने लगा आप लोग वापस चले जाइये ये लोग यही रहेंगे और हमारा जो भी नुकसान हुआ है वो हम इनसे काम करवा के वसूल करेंगे और नहीं कर पाएंगे तो इनको मार देंगे यह सब सुन कर मेरे तो होश उड़ गए थोड़ी देर तक मेरे साथ आये हुए मेरे एजेंट एंड उसका दोस्त और साथ में मै भी उनको मानाने की कोशिश करता रहा लेकिन वो आदमी मानने को तैयार ही नहीं था उसने कहा मै इन लोगो को नहीं छोड़ूंगा ये मेरी ज़िद्द है आपको जो करना है कर लीजिये जिसको बुलाना हो बुला लीजिये मै छोड़ूंगा नहीं इनको उसको पता था हम लोग उसका कुछ नहीं बिगाड़ पाएंगे। मैंने अपने एजेंट के तरफ देखा और इशारे से पूछा अब क्या किया जाये उसने भी इशारे से मुझे शान्त रहने के लिए कहा मै भी चुप चाप बैठ गया और सोचने लगा कि क्या होगा न मै इनको छोड़ के जा पा रहा था और न ही बैठ पा रहा था घबराहट और बेचैनी दोनों मेरे चेहरे पर साफ़ दिख रही थी मेरे मन में यही चाल रहा था मै वापस अगर इन्हे बिना लिए गया तो भारत आके अपने ऑफिस और इनके घरवालों को क्या जवाब  दूंगा वो तो सब मुझे कच्चा खा जायेंगे। वैसे भी ये टूर ऑपरेटर का जॉब धन्यवाद हीन कार्य है लोग तो हमें गाली देने और हमारे काम में कमी निकालने का मौका ढूंढ़ते ही रहते है मै यही सब सोच ही रहा था की उस व्यक्ति ने मुझसे पूछ लिया आप क्यों इतना परेशान हो रहे है आप जाइये और आराम से कल भारत वापस जाइये ये लोगो से जब मेरा नुकसान पूरा हो जायेगा तो मै इनको छोड़ दूंगा मैंने उनसे कहा श्रीमान मै एक बहुत मामूली सा किसी कंपनी में कार्यरत कर्मचारी हूँ अगर मै बिना लिए इन लोग को गया तो आप समझ ही सकते है की इनके घर वाले और हमारा भारतीय दफ्तर मेरी क्या दुर्दशा करेगा गलती इन्होने की फसूंगा मै  क्योकि यहाँ की ये स्थिति वहाँ कोई नहीं समझेगा सब मुझे ही दोषी ठहराएंगे। और अब तो मै पुलिस के पास भी नहीं जा सकता उसने पूछा क्यों। मैंने कहा आप जैसे सज्जन व्यक्ति से दोस्ती जो हो गयी है इस पर वो थोड़ा सा मुस्कुराया और मै समझ गया की मेरी बाते उस पर असर कर रही है और वो थोड़ा थोड़ा मेरी बातो को समझ रहा है दरअसल वो समझ तो रहा था और साथ ही साथ हमसे पैसे निकलवाने के लिए वो एक माहौल बना रहा था ये बात तो उसको भी पता थी कि वो किसी विदेशी नागरिक को बन्दी बना कर बहुत देर तक नहीं रख सकता चाहे कितना भी रसूख वाला क्यों न हो क्योकि फिर ये एम्बेसी का मामला बन जाता और फिर वो अपने मतलब पर आ गया उसने कहा मेरा कुल जो नुकसान हुआ है वो ५ लाख है आप ये पैसे का इंतज़ाम कर दीजिये और इन्हे यहाँ से ले जाइये (०५ लाख नेपाली = २.५ लाख भारतीय) मैं तो अपने सर को पकड कर बैठ गया की अब इतना पैसा मै कहा से लाऊ मैंने उससे कहा भाईसाहब हम लोग इतना पैसा कहा से ला करके आपको यहाँ दे इतना पैसा तो मैंने एक साथ कभी नहीं देखा मै आपको कहा से लेकर दू उसने कहा आप क्यों देंगे ये लोग देंगे और उनसे कहने लगा ये पैसे बिना दिए मै तुम लोगो को जाने नहीं दूंगा। चाहे तुम मेरे पैरो पर लेट ही क्यों न जाओ। 
मैंने उससे कहा ऐसी बात नहीं है लेकिन हमारे पास इतना पैसा नहीं है और नेपाल में भारतीय मुद्रा की 100 और उससे नीचे जैसे की ५०, २०, १० के नोट ही चलते है (उस समय ५०० और १००० की पुराने नोट चलन में थे पर नेपाल में वो चलन में नहीं थे ) और चूँकि हमारा होटल, ट्रांसपोर्ट पहले से ही बुक था जिस वजह से हम अपने खर्च लायक छोटे नोट ले कर आये थे और इतने दिनों में वो खर्च भी हो गए तो हमारे पास इतना पैसा नहीं है जितना आप मांग रहे है 
इतने में मेरे साथ आये हुए मेरे लोकल एजेंट के मित्र ने किसी से उस व्यक्ति की बात करवाई और काफी मनाने और तोल मोल के बाद 50 हज़ार नेपाली यानि 25 हज़ार भारतीय रुपए पर आकर बात बानी और रात को 3 बजे हम लोग होटल लौट कर आ पाए और अगले दिन जहाज पर बैठने के बाद रहत मिली। 
तो आपको मेरा ये पोस्ट कैसा लगा कमेंट में लिख के ज़रूर बताइएगा इसी के इंतज़ार में, 

आपका  

अंकन मुख़र्जी    



English Translation        




Greetings friends,

How are you, I hope all of you will be efficient.
Today, I will share with you one of my past experiences that how sometimes a little joke or bullying can put you in a big trouble during your journey, always remember that no matter how powerful or powerful you are in your country Why don't you know political life, but for another country, you are just an ordinary tourist, if you have gone or are going for a purpose of tour or traveling in any country, then you have to fully respect the people and the law there.
You should also respect the citizens and the law of your country, but I have seen some people that they misuse their money and clout and show arrogance of their money and clout on poor and weak people. I think they He is mentally ill or he has not been educated in his home family how to meet a person, I think he should see a doctor of some good mental disease or such incident must happen once in his life time. Should be
By which they will know that they will feel the same way with whom you misbehave because you do not consider a human being a human being.
And here I would like to say one thing that all the money or people who do not have this kind of thinking, I have met so many people with whom you will feel that you are meeting a good, educated and intelligent person who People explain to humans, and this will increase the respect of the other person who is meeting you, and not only that you will get them only for meaning. My grandmother used to say that only this tongue can get you respect and this tongue only makes you disrespected.



This incident took place during the summer of 2010-11. I went on a trip to Nepal with a group of people where we first went to Pokhara and then after that we stopped in Kathmandu to arrange the trip. The ground handler made it very well. . And I was dealing with this supplier for many years, so I had a very good relationship with that agent. And even today, in fact after that incident, deeper relations have been formed.
This was a group of 45 people, when you meet someone, you do not know about their behavior, you slowly understand what kind of thinking they have. There were some unfortunate people in our group, whose I came to know later when we were badly caught.
When we were in Kathmandu, it was the first day of our day and gave all the people free time to spend their evening time. Enjoyed walking in Kathmandu in my own way.




These friends of ours, who were of an abusive nature, were also having fun in a pub, due to their bragging and arrogant instincts, these people joked with the bar tender who was a Nepali citizen that they had fun with you We loved the food and the atmosphere here, we will come again tomorrow and we have come around 50 -60 people will also bring them with you, you will make full arrangements for the evening and will also arrange cabaret dancers for everyone. In the evening we will all enjoy your pub. (You must have seen, usually Nepalese people are quite straightforward and honest, then there is no such incidents as theft in Nepal and here in India people prefer Nepali people for work in their homes). Forgot the matter.
The next day these people did a city tour of Nepal and a casino, etc. And the third day it was free from our side, that day you roam your way and do shopping and enjoy your tour, I also roam around and go back to the hotel by shopping a bit for myself and lunch. Come and fell asleep in the evening I thought I would meet everyone and get to know most of their experiences and get them to fill up a feedback form. I was also getting feedback on the services under this, I went to his room as well but his room was closed, I thought maybe these people have not come back yet, I will come to meet them after some time.
I went again after a while, but those people had not yet come, I thought maybe these people would be in the casino below, but I was not there.
I returned and checked again, but there was no sign of these people, I went to the hotel reception and asked them when the guests of this room had come out and when they came back, the respondent told that in the morning there was a local resident from these people I came to meet and maybe these people have come out with me, I was a little surprised that what relative of these people came out here in Nepal and as far as I thought these people had come to Nepal for the first time, I asked the Receptinist that you can tell Who were the people? She said, I do not know this, but these people were talking to one of our waiters in Nepali language. I asked him that your waiter said that I have to meet him. He told me that the waiter will meet you at the back of the hotel kitchen.
I went there and met the waiter and asked him about them. On asking me, he told that those people had come from the same pub where these people had gone 2 days ago and he said, Sir, those people are not good people. Can also harm. I asked him why did he do what those people would harm him and what is his enmity with them, he is a tourist, what is he wrong with? I just report to the police, then the waiter said if you want to inform the police You can do it, but the police will not put any hand in it. I asked why then he told that your friends had gone there 02 days ago. There was lots of fun, wine, food, dance etc. and your friends 60 people for the evening of the second day. Came to book the pub. But he did not go, the owner of that pub had arranged for Indian vegetarian and non-vegetarian food as well as Russian cabaret dancers according to 60 people, but due to the absence of these people, drinking all his food and money of the dancer. That is why they have been taken away for this reason, they have taken them up and I was aghast after hearing all this and started thinking that what should be done, I felt that if anything happened to them, I would go back to their family and my What answer will I give to the office, then my experience was not so much and I felt as if I had done something wrong, I told that waiter brother, these people have framed me, what should I do now. I could not understand anything, I immediately called my local ground handler (agent) and informed about the whole incident at that time it was 8 o'clock in the night. My handler said, you wait, I see what I can do, but if there is a police case, I will not get into it. Then you will see that I said okay you come, I thought it would not be right to go alone. And at the same time I requested the waiter that he too walked with us because he knew those people and after some time thinking that the waiter agreed to walk with him. After some time my agent came there and he had brought another person with him. He told that he is very well known in Kathmandu, so we went to that pub and met the owner there after about an hour through that waiter. Was found And the 04 hours of the time I spent there, I still do not forget, the man looked very cruel and merciless from the sight and came to know that he is also a gangster. He has many pubs, massage centers, prostitution centers, gambling and eating. Used to eat alcohol, etc. And there was also a little influence, now I can remember why the waiter said that you cannot spoil anything.
I told that person that we had come from India and that these people had also come with me, I told him that I did not know anything about all this, so this waiter told me what he had done. I want to apologize on their behalf and request you to leave them, they asked why you are asking about them, what is your way, I told you that I am a tour operator and taking a group of 50 passengers to Nepal I have come on a trip to tomorrow, we have our return tomorrow afternoon, then they told that these people did what they did as well as they were showing me their pride and pride of money, then I took them off, usually we do not harass the tourist. Nor do the tourists bother us, you see that many pubs as well as foreign tourists have come to my pub and come and keep respecting all of us and hope that they will also respect us, but these people have turned the opposite If I worked, I will not leave these people, I understood that its self-esteem is hurt and its ego is satisfied It will be accepted by you, but it is very furious right now, I could not understand how I could explain it, but in the meantime, some of his visiting people came and he became busy with them. I saw the opportunity and asked him. "Sir, can I meet those people once? He gave permission for us to introduce him to his man. We all went after his man and saw that they were kept in Suaro's enclosure and their bodies." But there was nothing but nappies and it smelled. I think they were placed between Suro and Poti and seeing that they have been beaten up a lot, those people saw us and we saw them and I asked gestures What did you guys do? Then those people started saying that the marking brother had made a mistake, otherwise he would kill his brother-in-law. Walking with your boss and getting him a book, and I told him to forget what you are up to now, as soon as the man comes, grab his feet and see you guys. How to combine the raita that you have spread
We had come to know their lives by seeing the people, but the way was far away.
After some time we again came in front of the person who was the owner there. He started asking us what to do. I and my agent and the other person who came with the agent was sorry for putting my identity in front of him. Started requesting
On this, that person started speaking, you people go back, these people will remain the same and whatever loss we have, we will get them done by working and if we do not, they will kill them, after hearing this, my senses flew away for a while. My agent and his friend who came with me and I also kept trying to convince him, but that man was not ready to accept, he said, I will not leave these people, it is my stubbornness to do what you want to call. Call, I will not leave, he knew that we will not spoil him. I looked at my agent and asked the gesture what to do now, he also asked me to calm down with a gesture, I too sat silently and started thinking that what would happen if I was able to leave them nor could I sit down. There was nervousness and restlessness was clearly visible on my face, this was the trick in my mind, if I go back without taking them, what answer will I give to my office and their family, they will eat me raw. Anyway, thanks to this tour operator's job is inferior work, people are always looking for an opportunity to abuse us and find a deficiency in our work, I was just thinking that that person asked me why you are getting so upset. Go and go back to India with ease, when my loss is complete with these people, I will leave them. I told them, Mr. I am a very small employee working in a company, if I went to these people without taking it, then you can understand What is the plight of their housemates and our Indian office will make a mistake for them, because no one will understand the situation here, everyone will blame me. And now I can't even go to the police, he asked why. I said that friendship with a gentleman like you has smiled a little on this and I understand that my talk is affecting him and he is understanding my words a bit, in fact he was understanding and also He was creating an atmosphere to get money out of us, he also knew that he could not keep a foreign national in captivity for a very long period of time, no matter how influential, because then it would become a case of embassy. And then he came to his own meaning. He said that my total loss is 5 lakh. You should arrange this money and take it from here (05 lakh Nepali = 2.5 lakh Indians) I have caught my head. I sat and said that now I should bring so much money from my brother, I told him, brother, we brought so much money from here and gave you so much money, I have never seen so much together. He told them that without giving this money, I will not let you go. Even if you lie down on my feet.
I told him that is not the case, but we do not have that much money and in Nepal 100 and below Indian currency like currency notes of 50, 20, 10 (only 500 and 1000 notes were in circulation at that time but Nepal I was not in the trend) and since our hotel, transport was already booked, due to which we had taken small notes worth our expenses and in those days, even if they were spent, we do not have much money as you demand. Have been
So my friend of my local agent who came with me, got the person to talk to him and after much persuasion and negotiation, he came and talked on 50 thousand Nepali i.e. 25 thousand Indian Rupees and at 3 o'clock in the night we returned to the hotel. Found it and after sitting on the ship the next day got relief.
So how did you feel about this post of mine, I will definitely tell you by writing in the commentary,

your

Ankan Mukherjee






No comments:

Post a Comment